Good working relationships contribute tremendously to the success of a project.
When you hire me to work with you, here is what you can expect:
- A congenial, interesting time carrying it out.
- Integrity, transparency, a strong sense of responsibility, good follow through.
- A kickoff meeting to clarify goals and directions, and to set parameters (e.g. What are you more or less firm on? What especially pleases or annoys you?)
- Deadlines will be met reasonably or project will not be taken on. We will work out a mutual timeline.
- Periodic check-ins, with mutual alerts if project derails for some reason.
- Fair pricing and billing.
- Creative, high quality work - original, not copied (unless required).
- Resource pool of additional experts, if needed (for graphics or website design, animation, video production, database design).
- Subsequent (fair) negotiations if project expands.
Work with me if:
- You are looking for tangible benefits, rather than just another report or study.
- You have been frustrated with consultants not meeting deadlines, not following guidelines, or constantly changing staff.
- You have prior or existing projects you want duplicated or improved, but not with the former vendor.
- You have new projects envisioned that you would like fleshed out and committed to paper; or marketing plans you want developed that are easy and effective to carry out.
- You have customers you need to persuade to a course of action, but who have not been responding.
- You need outlines for how to achieve specific goals or outcomes.
- You want a positive, rather than a negative outlook, a can-do attitude.
- You need someone who understands how natural systems work, not just a technocrat.
- You have the finances to commit and the integrity to follow through.
Call and let's see if I am the right writer or consultant for you: (626) 683-9805